Back to Blog
Godrej Kharghar - Upcoming Residential Apartment In Mumbai
The quote “The past cannot be changed, but the future is in your power” stand true when you talk about living amidst greenery in today’s modern world.
Green living has life elongating benefits. People embraced in green spaces tend to live longer than those who don’t. Greenery soothes mental illness, relieve stress, increase and encourage social interaction and physical exercise. This effect is just about any kind of green spaces be it a local park, a landscaped garden, a coastline to soccer fields or a hiking trail and not just limited to forests that are miles away from you. But, must have few qualities. Simply having shrubbery does not assure a positive experience. Surely, you also long to indulge in a luxury amidst greenery, not now perhaps in near future. Right? No better option than Godrej Kharghar in Navi Mumbai exists. Retreat Kharghar is nestled in the lap of nature in between gardens, parks and a vast landscaped area in the liveliness of the city, Mumbai.
Kharghar New Location For Property Buyer
Kharghar Retreat is a new residential project of Godrej, located within peaceful greenery of kharghar hills at Navi Mumbai. The property covers rambling acres of landscaped gardens and have maximum open spaces within and outside of the property. It is planned to have 60% openings for proper ventilation and sun-kissed rooms in the project. The fresh breeze, scenic views and natural light is what that is going to rejuvenate and refresh the residents of the project. Both the internal and externals of the projects are designed keeping in mind the Vastu Vidya. Also, the conveniences and amenities provided within and all around the project is up to the minute.
Let us dig deeper into explicit ways in which green space improves your life.Here we go…
1. A good immunity: Spending time in nature help develop your immune system. There is a well-known Japanese therapy named Forest bathing in which people deliberately spend time in nature. The killer cells in our body are life-threatening for a proper functioning of immune function. Just a single day trip to forest helps boost cell count and activity and upsurge anti-cancer proteins thus improving immunity.
2. No other can help in stress drop: Just a quick short break to nature can do wonders. Without any long and weary walk, just head out to the greenery and reset your stress response. With no surprise, green spaces in the neighborhood can help you get hold of your nervous system and patiently address to the cause of your stress.
3. Outdo your mental health: Moving to greener spaces ameliorate your mental health. People generally focus on physical fitness but mental fitness is equally important. It is more dependent on regular exposure to greenery. If you plan to move and settle near green spaces, Concorde Mayfair in Medahalli would suffice.
4. Makes you more productive: Your reflex attention gets engaged when you are exposed to green spaces. Without using much power of your brain, you can focus on seeing, hearing, smelling etc. Similar is the case with voluntary attention, it is restored. The hard focus we need to concentrate on work-related tasks without deviating is strengthened.
5. Healthy sleep habits: Not the least, but more exposure to greenery improves your sleep. After all workspace toil you start nodding your head shortly, still do not feel fresh the next day. To help yourself, move to a space filled with green all around, go camping or for the long walk in gardens or parks, all this typically gives you improved and quality sleep so that you wake up refreshed like never before.
While a lot of benefits accrue, greens are passive. Just ‘Be’ and see the positive effects on your mind, body, and soul.
So, why wait? Become a part of the magnificent Godrej Kharghar, Navi Mumbai and live in an area full of ample serene and scenic greenery.
Planning To Buy A House? How To Arrange A Down Payment For Your Home Loan